TIC has continued a great partnership with Tilburg University for the past 10 years. The University supports its international employees with relocation services and integration programs. And, TU encourages cultural enrichment and forming social networks through participation in the Tilburg International Club.
How To Join TIC
If you are an international (non-Dutch), full-time employee (including international PhD candidates) at Tilburg University, the University will pay your membership dues for your first 2 years of membership!
Simply download the MEMBERSHIP FORM and email your signed form to email@example.com and we’ll take care of the rest! After receiving your completed form, TIC will contact TU on your behalf. Shortly after, you will receive a new member packet that includes your membership card, the TIC constitution and by-laws.
As a TIC member, you receive many benefits from being a club member including:
- networking and socializing with other internationals,
- participation in many activities and lectures at no cost,
- first drinks at the monthly borrels (happy hour) at no cost,
- trips to other cities and attractions offered at very attractive prices,
- access to Sligro (volume shopping store) located on the Ringbaan Zuid,
- the Touch of Tilburg book, and
- a TIC welcome gift
As a Tilburg University employee, joining TIC could hardly be easier! We look forward to hearing from you!