TIC is a not-for-profit volunteer organization that:
- 🔹 Provides social, educational and networking activities for expatriates and internationals living in Tilburg and the surrounding areas;
- 🔹 Represents the international community to local governmental bodies; and
- 🔹 Aims to further positive relations among people of different nationalities.
Tilburg International Club (TIC) verwelkomt en ondersteunt internationale leden en biedt ze steun door het verstrekken van informatie en het organiseren van sociale, culturele en maatschappelijke activiteiten. Onze vele verschillende activiteiten maken het mogelijk voor leden om hun belangen te ontwikkelen en in een multi-nationale gemeenschap deel te nemen.
TIC Fast Facts
- 🔹 TIC hosted an opening reception in March 2008 for 100 international citizens from 29 different countries!
- 🔹 TIC’s official partner is the Municipality of Tilburg (Gemeente Tilburg),
- 🔹 Our sponsors include Holland Expat Center South (HECS) Brabant Development Agency (Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij, BOM) and Tilburg University and P&D Care
- 🔹 We have 75 (family) members from 31 different countries!
- 🔹 A variety of TIC Activities are held in the center of town and many are free of charge to members.
- 🔹 Organizations such as Fontys Dance Academy, Tilburg University and Rhenus Logistics have subsidized their employee’s annual dues!
- 🔹 Our association (“Vereniging”) is a family club, so the annual €50 dues covers partners and children participating in club activities.
- 🔹 Guests are welcome to attend two (2) events as a guest to get a better feel for the club and its members before joining!
Expats in Brabant
TIC welcomes non-Dutch citizens, living and/or working in the Netherlands, who would like to:
- 🔹 Join other expats for social and educational activities
- 🔹 Expand personal and business networks
- 🔹 Introduce partners and children to new people in a relaxed and fun social atmosphere
- 🔹 Learn more about the Tilburg, Noord Brabant and the Netherlands
At Home in Brabant
TIC can help you feel more at home in the Netherlands. We can help ease your adjustment process to practical tips, advice and information for daily life in the Netherlands and provide you with a social and support network. TIC can be a valuable resource in your “home away from home”.
TIC currently has 5 Board positions, President, Treasurer, Secretary/Membership, Event Team and Communications & Member Outreach. Click here to meet the TIC Board Members!