Would you like to know who we are?
🔝 OUR MISSION
tíc is a non-profit volunteer organization that:
- 🔹 Provides social, educational and networking activities for internationals living in and around Tilburg;
- 🔹 Represents the international community to local governmental bodies; and
- 🔹 Aims to further positive relations among people of different nationalities
🔝 tíc Fast Facts
- 🔹 tíc hosted an opening reception in March 2008 for international citizens from 29 different countries!
- 🔹 Our official partner is MidPoint Brabant
- 🔹 Our sponsors include Holland Expat Center South (HECS), Tilburg University and P&D Care
- 🔹 Organizations such as Fontys Dance Academy, Tilburg University and Rhenus Logistics have subsidized their employee’s annual dues!
- 🔹Members benefit from our relationships with Jamie Oliver’s Pizzeria, Tilburg, Sligro Tilburg and Theaters Tilburg
- 🔹 Currently, our club has over 100 members from 31 different countries!
- 🔹 A variety of tíc activities are held in and around the center of town and many are free of charge to members.
- 🔹 Our association (“Vereniging”) is a family club, so the annual €50 dues covers partners and children participating in club activities.
- 🔹 Guests are welcome to attend two (2) events as a guest to get a better feel for the club and its members before joining!
🔝 Expats in Brabant
tíc welcomes non-Dutch citizens, living and/or working in the Netherlands, who would like to:
- 🔹 Join other expats for social and educational activities
- 🔹 Expand personal and professional networks
- 🔹 Introduce partners and children to new people in a relaxed and fun social atmosphere
- 🔹 Learn more about the Tilburg, Noord Brabant and the Netherlands
🔛 At home in the Netherlands
We can help ease your adjustment process with practical tips, advice and information for daily life in the Netherlands and provide you with a social and support network. tíc can be a valuable resource in your “home away from home”.
#Tilburg #Expat #Membership # Mission #Brabant