Would you like to know who we are?
🔝 OUR MISSION
TIC is a not-for-profit volunteer organization that:
- 🔹 Provides social, educational and networking activities for internationals living in and around Tilburg;
- 🔹 Represents the international community to local governmental bodies; and
- 🔹 Aims to further positive relations among people of different nationalities
🔝 TIC Fast Facts
- 🔹 We officially opened our doors on March 2008 for 100 international citizens from 29 different countries!
- 🔹 TIC’s official partner is the Municipality of Tilburg (Gemeente Tilburg)
- 🔹 Our sponsors include Holland Expat Center South (HECS), Brabant Development Agency (Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij, BOM), Tilburg University and P&D Care
- 🔹 Organizations such as Fontys Dance Academy, Rhenus Logistics and Tilburg University have subsidized their employee’s annual dues!
- 🔹 As a family club, the annual €50 membership dues cover partners and children’s participation in club activities
- 🔹 Guests are welcome to attend two (2) events to get a better feel for the club and its members before joining!
🔝 Expats in Brabant
TIC welcomes non-Dutch citizens, living and/or working in the Netherlands, who would like to:
- 🔹 Join other expats for social and educational activities
- 🔹 Expand personal and professional networks
- 🔹 Introduce partners and children to new people in a relaxed and fun social atmosphere
- 🔹 Learn more about the Tilburg, Noord Brabant and the Netherlands
🔛 At home in the Netherlands
We can help ease your adjustment process with practical tips, advice and information for daily life in the Netherlands and provide you with a social and support network. TIC can be a valuable resource in your “home away from home”.
#Tilburg #Expat #Membership # Mission #Brabant