The Treasurer is a member of the TIC Board of Directors, and as such, is required to attend board meetings and present at the Annual General Meeting. This is a voluntary position and the board works closely together to provide support for all club functions, as needed.
As Treasurer, you would be a member of TIC’s Board taking care of the club’s financial matters, helping steer the direction of TIC’s events and activities, and of course, having a lot of fun while contributing to Tilburg’s international community.
- Track funds received and spent for every club activity
- Invoice and report on membership dues collected
- Maintain accurate financial records throughout the club year
- Pay bills and reimbursements promptly
- Reconcile bank statements
- Coordinate the club audit at the end of every year
- Ability to attend board meetings once every 4 – 6 weeks
- Maintain event budget, expenses and payments
- Present summary of club finances at the AGM
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Drive
- Have fun!
Interested? Send us a note!