The #TilburgInternationalClub is looking for an enthusiastic Event Director to plan events that will enhance our member experience. You will be responsible for the organization and planning (with assistance from other board members) of club events. The Event Director is a member of the TIC Board of Directors, and as such, is required to attend board meetings and present at the Annual General Meeting. This is a voluntary position and the board works closely together to provide support across all board functions, as needed.
- Search for and propose ideas for cultural, educational and/or social events that fit the interests of TIC membership
- Organize facilities and manage event details
- Socialize with members to ensure a satisfactory member experience
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Provide feedback/critique at board meetings
- Ability to attend board meetings once every 4 – 6 weeks
- Maintain event budget of expenses and payments
- Ability to attend planned events
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Have fun!
Interested? Send us a note!