Are you interested in finding work in the Netherlands but are having trouble getting all the pieces of the puzzle to fit together like location, language, experience, CV presentation and interviewing?
Let the experts help! TIC invites you to join us for a job hunting lecture and workshop especially designed for expats, internationals and their partners led by Annemarie Loeters, recruiter for Undutchables, and Mirjam Baars, career counselor for Tilburg University.
In the lecture portion of the evening, you will learn:
- To better understand the Dutch labor market
- How to assemble your CV “Dutch Style”
- What to expect and how to present yourself in interviews
- How to search for jobs
The lecture will close with a 20 – 30 minute Q&A session
In workshop portion of the evening, you will identify your:
- core qualities
- success experiences
- “Keirsey Temperament” where you will find out if you’re an artisan or an idealist, an ESTJ or an INTP, and what those letters even mean.
- Know and capitalize on your own strengths
Personalize your experience by:
- Bringing your completed Keirsey Temperament Test for discussion (download the Keirsey temperament sorter!)
- Sending in your “burning” questions to email@example.com no later than 25 November 2013!
- Bringing your updated CV for review by one the experts
Date: 27 November 2013
Time: 19:15 to 22:00 (Lecture will begin promptly at 19:30)
Guests: €5,00 pp (Read More about how €5,00 may be pro-rated towards membership fees)
RSVP no later than: 25 November 2013
Location: The Harmonie, Stationstraat 26, 5038 ED, Tilburg